15.4.10

I am most looking forward to....



Things I am most excited about:


Being able to get a puppy.


Not having to take public transportation anymore.

Being able to paint our walls.


Being able to eat meals outdoors without being in the shade from 6 other houses.


My own washer and dryer.


Having space to grow things, ill start with herbs and tomatoes. Peonies will be planted promptly in september.
Finally being able to use all the furniture I've bought over the years that is safely tucked away above my parents garage.....which I do not have a picture of, but there is a bed, dressers, mirrors, benches...and probably more.

What are you most excited about or looking forward to in your own space?

4 comments:

  1. Having a washer/dryer is the BEST!

    Having always lived in apartments, we had gotten used to tippie-toeing around, trying to keep volume down on TV and music (and our voices), to not upset neighbors. So in our house, it's nice to be able to sing in the shower and watch movies with surround sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A washer and dryer, being warm (we had horrible windows and heaters before) and a place for all Micah's instuments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, having a washer and dryer will CHANGE. YOUR. LIFE. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you on the washer /dryer. I don't HATE doing laundry - well I do, but only because it costs me $2.25 per wash and $1.75 per dry!
    I'm mostly looking forward to my yard. Comfy chair. Book. Beer. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete