28.12.09

Two exciting things...

1. I got a DSLR for Christmas!!!




Quite excited about that!  Now I just have to figure out all the shmancy settings.   I also got some best-buy gift cards, so I'm going to grab a filter and probably the 50mm f/1.8 lens.
Let the picture taking commence...

2. I'm thinking of starting an Etsy store.  I love designing paper goods, and will mail out a virtual invitation for just about any occasion I can think of - so the store would be full of goodness like that.  Birthday party invites, cute notecards, maybe some wedding invitations?  BUT I need some help on the most important part....the NAME!

Heres my short list so far (well really its the whole list):

•fourth and folded
•crop
•mrs.ink
•gloss
•spread
•tint
•p is for paper

Any suggestions?!
And what was your favorite Christmas gift?

3 comments:

  1. YAY so glad you got a camera! I got a Cricut which made me very happy.

    I like gloss and tint! They are all very cute though. I'm thinking about starting an Etsy shop soon as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!! i would go with fourth & folded, mrs. ink or p is for paper. all are cute and all have something to do with paper. the rest are interesting but wont result in your shop popping up in as many search results when people are searching for paper....just my 2 cents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are pining over a Canon SLR! I hope you LOVE it!!

    I love the idea of your Etsy shop! I love fourth and folded and mrs.ink. Or p is for paper. For the names and also for the reasons Jessica Lynn mentioned.

    And my fave Christmas gift was a ring from Tiffany & Co. :)

    ReplyDelete