Kristin over at Bien Living graced me with this :
Tag You're It...
Life After Lobster
Moments Pass Slow
1. If given the opportunity I will eat Nutella straight out of the jar, and it be gone in less than a week.
2. I have ‘practice – sketchbooks’ and real sketchbooks. I’m too nervous to write all my thoughts/ideas down in my ‘actual’ sketchbook. I think this is from years of reading ‘found lost sketchbooks’ type things from long-dead architects. What if I write a stupid note to myself and someone finds it 200 years from now. Perfectionist much?
3. I don’t have a Mac. I always get gasps about this one since I’m a ‘designer’ and all. 2 Reasons a) They didn’t make AutoCAD for Macs until very recently (like within the past few weeks). b) The boy is an engineer, he can fix/take apart/re-build a PC no-problem, but a Mac would be the equivalent of Chinese finger trap for him. I enjoy having my IT staff in-house.
4. When I lived in Italy I didn’t like wine. Tragic, I know, and I think about it every-single-day. Talk about a wasted opportunity. I still drank it of course, but I didn’t appreciate it like I would now. I love wine now.
5. It really bothers me when my toenails are shorter than the end of my toe. I don’t like seeing the nail stop short of where it wants to go, it is trying to protect the top of my toe (which I need because I’m consistently clumsy) and I’m going to let it do its job; much to the chagrin of my pedicurists.
6. I'm loose (and not in the sexual way). I'm very flexible, especially in my arms/shoulders. If my hands are handcuffed behind my back, my shoulders are flexible enough to allow me to rotate them around to the front of my body. I should do a video of this - it's kind of gross.
7. I only wear my hair completely down maybe 30 days a year. It's curly and unruly and I'm lazy.