9.1.11

I'd like to introduce you to someone....

I'd like you all to meet our little girl.
Her name isn't 100% confirmed, well, it was until we met her today and realized her mom has the same name we were going to use for her.
#Puppy owner fail.

For now, she is Miss Madison Thayer Brennan, aka "Maddie", and she is three weeks old, born December 16th.


I got oodles of puppy kisses from this tongue.
I think they had just eaten, because she was all yawns.


 

She's not fat, just 'well fed' :)
I'm thinking she's going to need her own site.  What do you think?
www.thedailymadison.com
or
www.preppypuppy.com

17 comments:

  1. She is ADORABLE!!! I think she looks a little bit like a Piper. I love Maddie too - and she will definitely be a preppy puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh! I'm so in love with her! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is just too cute!! Look at that little tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO cute! Congratulations puppy momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just beyond. I can't wait to meet her at the next get-together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! she is absolutely adorable. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. my. god. Seriously the cutest thing EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh! So cute! It almost makes me want another puppy. Almost, but not quite =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOO sweet!!! Congrats on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweetheart! Madison is a perfect name, and the first one is usually the one that sticks!

    Is she a lab? Did you get her from a breeder? We are on the search for a pup too and are completely overwhelmed by all the breeds to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Kristi - Yes, she is a chocolate lab and we are getting her from a breeder. We searched and waited (for what felt like forever) for her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww what a cutie patootie!!!

    ReplyDelete